Please tell us about your project so we can help you with an estimate. We need to know some basics in your quote request but can help with the details if needed.
Contact / Project Info – so we can send you a quote. The project title helps in case you have more than one title you are working on.
Include as many details as you can.
- *Quantity (Min 300/500)
- *Media (CD, DVD, LP, Video Panel, USB, Packaging only)
- *Packaging Description / Project Notes
- —- General Description
- —- Dimensions (Approx.)
- —- Materials / Paper Stock (linen, recycled, uncoated, 350gms, 16pt., etc)
- —- Printing
- —- Special Effects or Finishes (Foil, spot gloss, matte lamination, etc.)
- —- For Books, Inner Pages or Booklet #Pages / binding (Ex – 8pp stapled 4C/4C, perfect bound 4pp cover 4C/0C & 44pp inner pages 4C/4C, saddle stitch, spiral notebook, etc.)
- —- For Inner Sleeves (Ex – black matte, unprinted, 4C printed with die cut center, etc.)
- —- Slipcases
- —-Any titles that you liked and want to emulate, or features in multiple titles
- — Include any important features or style notes (Eco-Friendly, Modern, Vintage, Deluxe, etc.)
- – Proofing
(Standard proofing is usually PDF + Test Disc (if you ordered discs) + Digital CMYK Print). You may want to add an Unprinted Mockup, Press Proofs, Linen Prints, or other special items.)
- – Assembly
(Standard is Insertion & Shrinkwrap.)
- – Shipping
(Standard is 6-12 days, one US addr, but we can do express, split or shipping outside of the US. Let us know the details.)
- – Schedule Notes
(Let us know if you are planning for 6 months form now, if you need these for certain date, etc.)
- – Budget Notes
(Just a rough idea so that we know how to guide you.)
We’ll try to respond within one business day. If you don’t hear back, please check your spam filter.