Inner Wrap – Full Color Printed
FULL COLOR PRINTED INNER WRAP – Books, Boxes, LPs
Rigid products like books and boxes are made with a chipboard core that needs to be wrapped. The inside of a Hardcover Book has a wrap glued across it. This wrap can be printed full color, or can be a solid, unprinted material like black or tan kraft. LPs are also made with an inside wrap. Boxes can be left unprinted inside or can be wrapped with a printed wrap. For full color wraps:
- Printing can be 4C CMYK or 2 PMS ink printing.
- Book core is 24oz and printed wrap inside is 120 gsm.
- Lamination is included, your choice of Matte or Glossy.
- Special Effects Printing are available inside but very uncommon.
- In books, the inside wrap may be partially obscured by a glued-on sleeve or a glued on booklet page.
- The inside wrap will been seen under a clear tray.
- A foam tray on a panel obscures the wrap except for the foam pieces removed to hold media. In other words, the wrap can be seen when the media is removed (under the disc, under the usb, etc.).
- Alternate wrapping options include solid black or tan, kraft material.
- Helpful Hint – although uncommonly done, you can also apply a wrap across the inside of a jacket for continuous art and a book-look on a budget.