SWINGING SLEEVES – Attach to a book, album, or jacket to hold a disc or vinyl record. A swinging sleeve can be made in a number of ways:
- CD, DVD, Vinyl Size
- Can hold disc(s) or vinyl record(s).
- 1 disc per sleeve, or two disc (one on each side of the sleeve).
- Can hold other types of media such as photos or download cards.
- Frequently located in front of, or behind inner pages.
- Can have die cut center hole and/or top notch cuts.
- Can be solid color unprinted, or can be 1C or 4C printed.
- Variation: fold out sleeve made of thick stock to hold multiple discs, frequently used in box sets.
Also called: Fold Out Sleeve, Hanging Sleeve