RIGID VINYL LP – CHIPBOARD CORE PACKAGING, BLUENOTE
A rigid vinyl LP is made with a rigid chipboard core for sturdiness. The grey, core material is the same material we use in hardcover books, only a little thinner. We wrap the chipboard with printed paper and laminate it in place as part of the construction process, which adds even more thickness.
The sturdy LPs can be made in 2pp or 4pp dimensions. Records can be side loading or even top loading. For a fun twist, add a swinging sleeve. The outside wrap is generally full color printed, and the inside can either be full color or a solid black. Because the wrap is glued across the entire inside, there are no inner spines. You can choose matte or glossy lamination.
RIGID VINYL LP OPTIONS
- Style 2pp (with or without spine) or 4pp (traditional)
- Pockets outward facing
- Inner sleeve type and printing
- Booklet or poster
- Lamination (matte or gloss)
- Special printing effects
- Min order 200 units with UPS shipping. Because we do commercial offset printing, the process requires films, printing plates, and the set up of the large presses. The quality is worth it and something you cannot achieve with digital printing.
- Larger orders are very cost effective per unit. We usually ship these with palletized commercial freight.
RIGID VINYL LP DIMENSIONS & STYLE
- Vinyl size approx 12″ (also available cd size 5″)
- 2pp Cover (with or without spine)
- 4pp Bifold – 1 or 2 pockets (usually face outward but can face up)
INNER SLEEVE OPTIONS
INSERTS, BOOKLETS, POSTERS
- 2pp insert
- 4pp -8pp gatefold
- 8pp-28pp stapled booklet
- 32pp+ perfect bound, regular or stitched
- Saddle stitch booklet
- PosterBooklets & Posters
- Matte Lamination
- Gloss Lamination
SPECIAL EFFECTS PRINTINGSpecial Effects Embossing Spot Gloss