You can make almost any chipboard product into a classic, timeless piece by adding a Linen Wrap or a Leather Wrap. Hardcover books and deluxe boxes are great candidates. Both linen and leather add a classic look to a product, but there are a few restrictions; the product needs to be rigid enough to support the wrapping, and printing isn’t as straightforward as on paper.
The Linen Wrap
Linen fabrics are custom ordered. We try to locate the closest color to your needs. The material can be silkscreened with a minimal, 1C black artwork or foil stamped. The fabric has a very loose knit, so it is important to design the art accordingly.
- Fabric is custom ordered from a variety of fabric providers.
- Printing is simple, 1C artwork silkscreened or Foil Stamping
The Leather Wrap
Our leather material is a man-made, vegan leather. Because you can’t print on this type of material, we recommend foil stamping, or debossing a design into the material. If you need color, try a OBI strip or bellyband!
- Leather (vegan, man made) wrapped books or boxes
- No printing, but we can do foiling or debossing.
Linen Wrapped LPs
We can also wrap an LP, but the thickness of the core material is usually a less rigid product. For Vinyl Sized Products, check out our Vinyl-Packaging site!
Examples of Linen Wrap Titles
Examples of Leather Wrap Titles
Products that work with well a Linen Wrap or Leather Wrap:
- Video Screen BoxesView products
- Hardcover BooksView products
- Deluxe Box Sets – Rigid Chipboard Core BoxesView products
- Custom Sized BooksView products
- Vinyl Books 12×12″View products
- DVD Books 5×7″View products
- CD Books 5×5″, Hardcover BookView products
CD Box Sets – Rigid Chipboard Core Boxes
Video Screen Notebooks and Hardcover Video Books, Educational & Training Tools
Media Box Set Packaging
Slipcase Box Sets
Deluxe Box Sets – Rigid Chipboard Core Boxes
Custom Sized Books
Vinyl Books 12×12″
DVD Books 5×7″
CD Books 5×5″, Hardcover Book